Fiskecamp Kåbdalis located just outside the small ski resort Kåbdalis. Kåbdalis ski resort is known for their early-season year after year. At camp Kåbdalis is ice fishing is very popular and many fine fish caught each year. Here you get through a fishing access to a large variety of lakes with both game fish and other fish species in. That with a scooter to get around in this amazing nature and find their own fishing lake is unbeatable!
- You can travel in various ways to Fiskecamp Kåbdalis. 145 km from Luleå Airport (Kallax), where you through us can rent a car with 10 % off Rent-a-Wreck. The other option is to go by train to Älvsbyn Station, 95 km from the camp, and from here go by bus or taxi.
- At camp Kåbdalis there is a kiosk selling candy and soda. In the village there is a general store where you can buy groceries and cook in the accommodation. At the camp there is a restaurant that serves food at large events or on request.
- På campen bor man i stugor. One can choose from different types of cabins depending on the wilderness feeling one is looking for. The fully equipped cottages have you electricity and heat, Water, shower / wc and kitchen with utensils. Everything you could possibly need. The cottages have 6 Beds, but you are a big company, there is a cottage with 12 Beds. Photos of the property can be found at the bottom of the page.
- The fishing here offer great variety. What species you want to target, you can decide yourself. The species is char, trout, harr, sik, lake, pike, perch, brook trout, rainbow. Ice fishing for most species are very grateful and you will return often to the house without pacifier. It is also possible to Ismeta, but this is only allowed in certain lakes.
- The camp is known for its snow-landscape and many come here only for driving scooter. We recommend that you either bring or rent scooters to take you to the fishing grounds. Some are within walking distance of the accommodation. At the camp you can rent scooters. Click the tab “Pricing” to read more. Another suggestion is to get out on skis.
- At the camp there is a limited supply of fishing equipment should you need to complete during your stay.
Markus på Teilus Teilus Fishing offer their services if you would be interested in a guided fishing in the area.
- 1-6 persons with fully equipped cottage
A Week (7 nights): 6 600:-/SEK
Per dygn (a night): 1 100:-/SEK
1-6 persons with a wood cabin (without shower and WC)
A Week (7 nights): 3 600:-/SEK
Per dygn (a night): 600:-/SEK
Fishing License (one day / person): 70:-/SEK
One day: 1 100:-/SEK
Weekend: 2 000:-/SEK
Enquire of-entry into Markus Teilus & S-O Larsson
Such: +46(0)70-297 43 73, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Booking Conditions